Beep Install Guide
- Sign up for a free account at StatCounter to get your StatCounter code.
- Copy the StatCounter code.
- Log into your Beep.com account (opens in a new window) with your username and password.
- Choose "Edit homepage"
- Click on Widget options. Select HTML-Widget. Drag widget onto your page (ideally towards the bottom of your page).
- Once placed, your "HTML-Widget" box will open on your page. Insert your StatCounter code and select "Insert Widget".
- Save the changes to your page. You will need to install your StatCounter code on each page that makes up your website (see additional pages listed under "Page".
StatCounter is now active on your Beep.com site and will immediately begin recording visitor information.
These instructions have been compiled and verified: January 2013