IMCreator Install Guide
- Sign up for a free account at StatCounter to get your StatCounter code.
- Copy the StatCounter code.
- Log into your IMCreator.com account (opens in a new window) with your username and password.
- Choose "Add an Element"
- Select HTML element.
- A box similar to the one below will pop up on your page.
- Insert your StatCounter code. Select "OK".
- Depending on the version of the code you've selected, your counter will show up as indicated below. Note, if you have installed an invisible counter the box will be empty.
- Drag the HTML box where you'd like to place it on your website. We recommend towards the bottom of the page.
- "Save" your changes.
- Follow this same procedure on each page of your IM Creator site. You may view your other pages by going to "Pages" option.
StatCounter is now active on your IM Creator site and will immediately begin recording visitor information.
These instructions have been compiled and verified: January 2013