Web Hosting Companies Reviews
Finding a web hosting company to support your website may feel like a daunting task because you want a solution that will come with the right features and reliability. It can be tough getting a good idea of the company, luckily, many offer a trial period of their services that allows you to get your money back if you aren’t satisfied. It is important to find out if the company is going to give your business the support it needs to be successful in creating its website.
StatCounter provides its valued members with all the best tools for monitoring their website’s progress and achieve success through their online work. Though we may not provide web hosting for our members, we do provide plenty of insight so they can make the best decision with their web hosting decisions. With that said, here is a look at some of the most popular web hosting companies and some reviews of their services.
If you would like to learn more about web hosting and the different options your business has, we have a lot of articles to learn more on the subject. Take a deeper look at web hosting to help with the decision for your website:
What Is Important In A Web Host
A web host does the job of putting your data on servers that are accessible through the Internet. It is important to find a web host with reliable uptimes that will ensure that your site is accessible virtually any time. Downtime can be unavoidable at times, but you can get a host that offers the uptime that your business finds reliable. Another important feature to look out for is their customer support.
It’s easy to run into issues when setting up your first site. Web hosting is a very complex beast when you are just getting started so it is important to have customer support that can direct you to the right solutions. Many web hosting companies offer support to their users that are available 24/7. This can come in handy as long as the support that is offered gives users quality help that can address any of their issues.
Regardless, the company you have host your website will play an important role in your success so it is crucial to trust their services. Your business should take a look at the different web hosting companies and get an idea of the services they can provide. If they offer the right features, you can then determine if they will be able to provide the right support to get your website going.
Reviews Of Web Hosting Companies
It’s time to take a look at some of the major web hosting providers in the industry and get a look at what they offer for your business. These companies have different services that could fit your business more accurately. It is also a good time to see what to expect from their customer support.
GoDaddy is one of the most well-known web hosting companies. They provide a lot of resources for their users and plenty of web hosting solutions to get your site on the perfect server. Here is a look at some of their features.
- Uptime: They manage a large number of servers so they are focused on providing excellent uptime. They are dependable and will make sure your website is available for a large majority of the time. If your site is down, your clients, customers, or visitors won’t be able to contact you or view your products or services. Luckily, the connection they provide is stable.
- Customer Support: Their customer support is available 24/7 so you can always get in contact with a representative and have your questions answered. They are also responsive so you don’t have to deal with a lot of wait time to have your issues addressed.
- Features: For web hosting, users have the option to use shared servers, VPS, or dedicated servers. Allows installation of your preferred CMS, ecommerce platform, security options. They even offer a 45-day money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the service.
The services they offer are definitely wallet-friendly. They make starting a website an easy and affordable process. Their shared servers are perfect for those businesses just starting to dip their toes into web hosting. However, businesses only have the option of Linux servers for their VPS hosting plans.
- Uptime: The uptime your business gets is stable and makes sure your site is available most of the time. This means you don’t have to worry about your site being down for extended periods of time.
- Customer Support: You can utilize 24/7 support via the telephone or online web chat. Their support offers a deep knowledge of web hosting and can answer a wide range of questions. They are also very responsive and give great directions to achieve your goals.
- Features: HostGator gives users the choice to use shared, Linux-based VPS, or dedicated hosting options for their website. Your business can also use managed WordPress hosting. Your plan also gets an unlimited amount of email accounts but it isn’t the best service. There is a lack of antivirus and antispam features to give your emails more security.
Bluehost provides a lot of hosting plans as well as the Weebly web building tool to design your website without coding experience or content management software. While there are a lot of features available with Bluehost, you don’t get as much bang for your buck compared to other web hosts.
- Uptime: They have solid uptime with very little interruption in connection to your website. Their performance is great and you can trust your website to be available a large majority of the time.
- Customer Support: Bluehost provides a lot of answers to questions. With 24/7 support, online web chat, a ticket-based system, and a knowledge base to answer any of the questions you may have about hosting. They are easy to reach and are very knowledgeable about hosting.
- Features: Bluehost allows you to integrate the Weebly website-builder tools that gives you intuitive control over the look and navigation of your site. Shared hosting, VPS, dedicated servers, and managed WordPress hosting.
1&1 web hosting services provide a lot of value for their users. Their plans come jam packed with features and tools to get the most out of your website. They run huge data centers and can offer servers at low starting prices. Here is a look at:
- Uptime: 1&1 has rock solid uptime and it goes down less than many other web hosting providers. This is one of the most reliable providers to keep your website up and running at all times.
- Customer Support: Users have the ability to contact support 24/7 via email or telephone. You can quickly get in contact with support over the phone if you need help right away. Email responses are a bit slower, but the responses are incredibly deep and provide great instructions. However, they lack a web chat to support.
- Features: Outside of great pricing on all web hosting servers, 1&1 boasts a lot of extras that aren’t available on other plans. Email and ecommerce are incredibly effective tools in their service. They even offer a free SSL Certificate to be used on your website so you can easily setup a web store.
1&1 is the trusted domain and web hosting provider of StatCounter and offers a variety of affordable web hosting solutions. Additionally, most of their plans come with a free SSL certificate for added security.
Measure Your Success With StatCounter Tools
As mentioned before, StatCounter can’t host your website, but it does give you the tools to monitor your website and get a holistic view of your traffic. Our tools allow businesses to see where their traffic is coming from and how visitors are interacting with their site. With this insight, you’ll be able to determine which of your pages are performing the best and replicate the results of that success. We value the success of your website and provide the tools to make effective decisions in regards to your web design and infrastructure.
If you need help with the StatCounter tools, you can contact StatCounter member support by completing the form below.
Share this article
Contact your StatCounter Growth Expert for a free 30 minute consultation
Understand your visitors with StatCounter
See why over 2,000,000 bloggers, web designers, marketing and SEO professionals and small business owners around the world use StatCounter to grow their business.Learn More