Google SEO Tools
While getting your website optimized properly for search engines can be a difficult task, there are a number of Google SEO tools that can help you out. Search engine optimization (SEO) is immensely important to building and sustaining a strong online presence and Google SEO tools can help you achieve the perfect strategy for your website.
Of course, you will need to actively track your SEO progress with StatCounter. With StatCounter, you are able to track your performance through metrics like where your visitors have come from, the most popular pages of your website, and much more. Before you sign up for one of our plans, let us show you some of the Google SEO tools that you can utilize to help develop a sound SEO strategy.
Strategies for Google SEO
When you begin developing an SEO strategy for your website, there are a number of Google SEO tools that can help you along the way. Google Search Console is one of the most advantageous tools available to you and best of all, it’s free! In the Google Search Console, there are a number of tools that can benefit your website or online business. Some of these tools are:
- Sitemap Submission: Google, and other search engines, prefer XML sitemaps over HTML sitemaps. Once you have created a sitemap, you can use Google Search Console to submit it to be indexed.
- Links to Your Website: Another feature available with Google Search Console is to track links to your website. With this, you can see your most linked pages, which websites link back to your site the most, and your most common anchor text.
- Fetch, Render, and Submit to Index: When you build a new page, or edit an existing one, it can take search engines a while to index this content. With Google Search Console, you can perform a fetch, render, and submit to index function to speed up this process.
- Mobile Friendliness Check: Since mobile friendly websites are so important, Google Search Console has a tool you can use to check if your website is mobile friendly. If it's not mobile, you will be given a list of errors to correct to improve your site’s visibility.
- Search Queries: Another useful tool in the Google Search Console is a list of common search terms, or queries, that your site is ranking for. You can use this information to further improve your SEO strategy and rank for more keywords.
Google is not the only search engine that offers tools like this, however. Bing, Yahoo!, and many other search engines have their own Search Console with similar tools to help improve your website’s performance on search engines other than Google.
Contact your StatCounter Growth Expert for a free 30 minute consultation
Understand your visitors with StatCounter
See why over 2,500,000 bloggers, web designers, marketing and SEO professionals and small business owners around the world use StatCounter to grow their business.Learn More