SEO Consultant Services
In recent years, high search result rankings have become essential for both large and local businesses. But attaining these rankings is harder than you might expect. In fact, many businesses have turned to professional SEO consulting services in order to improve their online presence. When it comes to choosing the SEO consultant that is right for you, you need to understand your goals to determine who can help your business the most.
At StatCounter, we allow you to track the progress of your SEO strategy to help you determine areas that need improvement and tactics that have paid off. Many SEO consultants utilize StatCounter to help develop strategy and track their progress. Before you sign up with StatCounter, let us fill you in on some common SEO consulting services and how to choose the consultant that is best for your business.
SEO Consulting Services
While SEO consulting services will vary by company, firm, or individual consultant, there are a number of essential services that are offered across the board. Some of these common SEO consulting services are:
- Keyword Research: In short, keyword research is the backbone of any good SEO strategy. This requires in-depth research to determine relevant keywords that a business can realistically rank for. Search volume and relevancy are just two aspects of keyword research that need to be taken into account by an SEO consultant.
- Strategy Development: Once keywords have been identified, an SEO consultant must develop a sound SEO strategy to get the business ranking for these queries. This can involve building a wireframe to determine where each piece of content will fit best.
- Content Creation: Once the strategy is complete and has been approved by the client, the SEO consultant will then begin writing and creating content around the keywords. Each piece of existing content and new content will need to be internally linked properly to improve the user experience as well as improve keyword rankings in search results.
- Backlink Building: An SEO consultant will also need to build the authority of every site they consult on. Backlink building involves reaching out to other websites and requesting a link that directs back to their client’s site. This shows search engines that this site is authoritative enough to be linked to other authoritative sites, which will also help improve search result rankings.
- Analysis and Reporting: Every good SEO consultant will offer an analysis of your website and will report on the work they have done often, usually every month. This shows transparency and allows the client an understanding of how much progress has been done and what still needs to be improved.
Choosing an SEO Consultant
When looking into hiring an SEO consultant, it is important to remember that you get what you pay for. Choosing the lowest priced consultant probably won’t give you a high return on your investment so be sure to choose a reputable consultant with reasonable prices.
Additionally, some SEO consultants focus on specific niche industries, like dentistry or legal offices. This is great if you can find an SEO consultant that is specific to your industry, but hiring one outside your niche may come back to haunt you. Be sure to do your research before choosing an SEO consultant.
Contact your StatCounter Growth Expert for a free 30 minute consultation
Understand your visitors with StatCounter
See why over 2,500,000 bloggers, web designers, marketing and SEO professionals and small business owners around the world use StatCounter to grow their business.Learn More