Jimdo Install Guide
- Sign up for a free account at StatCounter to get your StatCounter code.
- Copy the StatCounter code.
- Log into your JimdoPage (opens in a new window).
- Add a new element by clicking the "+" symbol on an existing element.
- OR, if your page is empty, click "Add new element".
- Choose the "Widget/HTML" element.
- Paste your StatCounter code into the box and click "Save".
- Click, drag and drop your new StatCounter element into the sidebar of your page - we recommend installing StatCounter in the sidebar as this automatically installs StatCounter on every page of your site - and that’s it!
Your StatCounter will now begin recording visitor information and, if you chose the visible option, your counter will be visible on your JimdoPage! (The image below shows a sample StatCounter.)