Microsoft Office Live Install Guide
- Sign up for a free account at StatCounter to get your StatCounter code.
- Copy the StatCounter code
- Log into your Microsoft Office Live website and click "Design Your Site"
- Click the "Site Actions" button
- Click "Activate Advanced Design Features" then click "OK" (NOTE: if you are already using the Advanced Design Features, you will see an option to "Deactivate Advanced Design Features". In this case, just skip this step.)
- Click "Edit" beside the web page to which you want to add StatCounter - this opens the Page Editor
- Click "Module" and select "Custom Footer"
- Paste your StatCounter code into the window and click "OK"
- Click "Save" and that’s it!
To save time, consider setting up a template with your StatCounter code installed and use your template as the basis for all new pages on your site. Here's how:
Install StatCounter on one of your website pages following the instructions above. Then click 'Save as template' beside your page in the Page Manager section. Your template will now be available to you every time you create a new page