MyBoomerPlace Install Guide
- Copy the StatCounter code.
- Log into your MyBoomerPlace.com account (opens in a new window).
- Go to "Settings".
- Select "Profile Settings".
- Enter your StatCounter code under "About Me".
- Select "Save Profile Settings".
Note: My Boomer Place allows the HTML-only version of StatCounter code. Certain stats will not be available such as referring links, keyword analysis, and page titles.
StatCounter is now active on your My Boomer Place profile and will immediately begin recording visitor information.
These instructions have been compiled and verified: December 2012