Photodeck Install Guide
- Sign up for a free account at StatCounter to get your StatCounter code.
- Log-in to your PhotoDeck account (opens in a new window) with your username and password.
- Go to "My Website".
- Select "General Settings".
- Select "General Options" and then click on "Analytics"..
- Insert your project ID and security code in the spaces provided. You may obtain this information from the default version of your code as indicated in the screengrab below or in your StatCounter account under "config" and "security code".
- Select "Save".
StatCounter is now active on your PhotoDeck site and will immediately begin recording visitor information.
These instructions have been compiled and verified: November 2012