PhotoShelter Install Guide
- Copy the StatCounter code.
- Log into photoshelter.com (opens in a new window).
- When you log in click on the button labeled '<< Admin Area' in the top left of the screen. If it's not visible click on the 'Site Builder' button and on the new page then click on the '<< Admin Area' button that should now be visible.
- Select 'General Settings' from the menu on the left.
- Scroll to the bottom of this page and paste the StatCounter code snippet into the field labeled 'Footer Code', then click the 'Save Settings' button beneath.
- Click "Save Settings".
- Your StatCounter will now begin recording visitor information and, if you chose the visible option, your counter will be visible on your Photoshelter site!