How can I change a users status from "viewer" to "admin" on my account? Knowledge Base › Configuration
Please note : This can only be done if you can login as the admin for your account.
1. Log into StatCounter under your admin access account
2. Click "Users" in the horizontal blue menu bar at the top of the page
3. Click the paper and pencil icon next to the person you have given "Viewer Status" to
4. Under "User Access Rights" change from "Viewer" to "Admin"
5. Make certain you select "Edit user" button at the bottom after making these changes
Search Knowledge BaseForum Search
- Can I reset my logs back to zero?
- My counter increases by one when I reload the page, how can I make it to only track unique visitors?
- How do I change my counters starting count?
- How do I configure default summary stat settings for guest users?
- How can I make sure my visits aren't counted when I load my site?
- I don't want to have to login to view my stats. Can I make my stats public?
- Is there a user type that can ONLY view the summary stats?
- How do I track anchor clicks within a web page?
- How do I delete a user?
- How can I center my counter?
- I have my counter configured for unique visitors, but it still increments every time I reload the page? How do I fix this?
- How do I block my IP address so it does not get recorded?
- How do I block my visits from being tracked using a cookie?
- How can I change a users status from "viewer" to "admin" on my account?
- Can I partially reset my logs?
- Can I change my project name?
- I’m using StatCounter – what are my options regarding cookies on my website?