How does the billing work? Knowledge Base › Billing
Upgraded StatCounter accounts are billed on a subscription basis.
In other words, charges are recurring until your subscription is canceled.
Note that billing is recurring because the costs of maintaining an upgraded account are recurring!
You can choose monthly, quarterly or annual billing.
Let's look at an example of a 10,000 log upgrade for $19 per month. When you sign up for this upgrade, you sign up to pay $19 PER MONTH for a 10,000 log.
Note that the upgrade is NOT $19 PER 10,000 HITS. It's $19 PER MONTH.
Search Knowledge BaseForum Search
- How can I change my payment method/ payment processor?
- Where can I get an invoice for my payment?
- How does the billing work?
- I paid for X hits but I haven't used them yet - why are you billing me again?
- What are the payment options for an upgraded account?
- Can I pay using AMEX?
- If I upgrade, who is charging my credit card?
- What is the tax status of StatCounter?
- Can I pay using my Maestro card?
- How do I know which payment processor I am using?
- How do I change/update my credit card details?
- How do I change my credit card details - Realex?
- How do I change my credit card details - Worldpay?
- How do I change my credit card details - Paypal?
- How do I change my credit card details - 2Checkout?
- There is no attachment to the invoice email - can you resend it?
- Why has the VAT on my recurring payment changed?
- Why has my Worldpay subscription amount changed?