I paid for X hits but I haven't used them yet - why are you billing me again? Knowledge Base › Billing
StatCounter upgrades are *time* based not *hits* based.
Payments are due each period whether or not the full log quota is used in the period. This is because the costs of maintaining an upgraded account occur on a time basis and are not related to the number of hits to your site.
Let's look at an example of a 10,000 upgrade for $19 per month. When you sign up for this upgrade, you sign up to pay $19 PER MONTH for a 10,000 log.
Note that the upgrade is NOT $19 PER 10,000 HITS. It's $19 PER MONTH.
Since the cost of providing increased server processing and database space to your account are recurring, billing must be periodically recurring also.
Search Knowledge BaseForum Search
- How can I change my payment method/ payment processor?
- Where can I get an invoice for my payment?
- How does the billing work?
- I paid for X hits but I haven't used them yet - why are you billing me again?
- What are the payment options for an upgraded account?
- Can I pay using AMEX?
- If I upgrade, who is charging my credit card?
- What is the tax status of StatCounter?
- Can I pay using my Maestro card?
- How do I know which payment processor I am using?
- How do I change/update my credit card details?
- How do I change my credit card details - Realex?
- How do I change my credit card details - Worldpay?
- How do I change my credit card details - Paypal?
- How do I change my credit card details - 2Checkout?
- There is no attachment to the invoice email - can you resend it?
- Pro-rata/Partial refunds
- Why has the VAT on my recurring payment changed?
- Why has my Worldpay subscription amount changed?