Can I pay using my Maestro card? Knowledge Base › Billing
There are two types of Maestro card.
This card type is accepted by our merchant bank and can therefore be used to make payments to StatCounter.
Unfortunately, this card type is NOT accepted by our merchant bank and can NOT therefore be used to make payments to StatCounter.
Search Knowledge BaseForum Search
- How can I change my payment method/ payment processor?
- Where can I get an invoice for my payment?
- How does the billing work?
- I paid for X hits but I haven't used them yet - why are you billing me again?
- What are the payment options for an upgraded account?
- Can I pay using AMEX?
- If I upgrade, who is charging my credit card?
- What is the tax status of StatCounter?
- Can I pay using my Maestro card?
- How do I know which payment processor I am using?
- How do I change/update my credit card details?
- How do I change my credit card details - Realex?
- How do I change my credit card details - Worldpay?
- How do I change my credit card details - Paypal?
- How do I change my credit card details - 2Checkout?
- There is no attachment to the invoice email - can you resend it?
- Why has the VAT on my recurring payment changed?
- Why has my Worldpay subscription amount changed?