How do I change my credit card details - Realex? Knowledge Base › Billing
If you are using the Realex as your StatCounter payment processor then you need to do the following to update your card details:
- Log into StatCounter
- Click the "Account" link in the top navigation bar
- Click the "Billing" link in the sub navigation bar
- Under the title "Services" you will see the list of active (and ended) subscriptions in your account.
- Click the link "Update Card" beside your active Realex subscription to change your card details.
- You can now choose to pay with an existing card on your account OR you can add a new card to pay for your upgrade in the future.
Search Knowledge BaseForum Search
- How can I change my payment method/ payment processor?
- Where can I get an invoice for my payment?
- How does the billing work?
- I paid for X hits but I haven't used them yet - why are you billing me again?
- What are the payment options for an upgraded account?
- Can I pay using AMEX?
- If I upgrade, who is charging my credit card?
- What is the tax status of StatCounter?
- Can I pay using my Maestro card?
- How do I know which payment processor I am using?
- How do I change/update my credit card details?
- How do I change my credit card details - Realex?
- How do I change my credit card details - Worldpay?
- How do I change my credit card details - Paypal?
- How do I change my credit card details - 2Checkout?
- There is no attachment to the invoice email - can you resend it?
- Why has the VAT on my recurring payment changed?
- Why has my Worldpay subscription amount changed?