How do I change my credit card details - Paypal?
To update your credit card details in Paypal:
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click Credit Card in the Account Information column.
- Select the card to update and click Edit.
- Enter your credit card verification number.
- Select the month and year of the expiration date from the drop-down menu.
- Click Save.
Please further note that if you are experiencing difficulties with Paypal, we strongly recommend that you switch to our new payment processor, Realex, over which we have full control and with which we can offer you full assistance and support.
Answers to the majority of questions we receive can be found here in the knowledge base.
- How can I change my payment method/ payment processor?
- Where can I get an invoice for my payment?
- How does the billing work?
- I paid for X hits but I haven't used them yet - why are you billing me again?
- What are the payment options for an upgraded account?
- Can I pay using AMEX?
- If I upgrade, who is charging my credit card?
- What is the tax status of StatCounter?
- Can I pay using my Maestro card?
- How do I know which payment processor I am using?
- How do I change/update my credit card details?
- How do I change my credit card details - Realex?
- How do I change my credit card details - Worldpay?
- How do I change my credit card details - Paypal?
- How do I change my credit card details - 2Checkout?
- There is no attachment to the invoice email - can you resend it?
- Pro-rata/Partial refunds
- Why has the VAT on my recurring payment changed?
- Why has my Worldpay subscription amount changed?