How do I change/update my credit card details? Knowledge Base › Billing
At StatCounter we use several different payment processors.
If you pay by credit card, you may do so via:
Realex has been our credit card processor since May 2008. If you have upgraded or changed upgrade by credit card since that date, then you will be using Realex.
Worldpay is our former credit card processor - we use Realex now for all NEW credit card payments. If you upgraded BEFORE May 2008 by credit card, then your payments will continue to be processed by Worldpay until you cancel or change subscription.
Paypal remains as a payment option on StatCounter. You can make payments via Paypal using Visa/Mastercard/Discover/AMEX.
2CO is a former payment processor for StatCounter for upgrades before 1 March 2005. f you upgraded via 2Checkout BEFORE March 2005, then your payments will continue to be processed by 2Checkout until you cancel or change subscription.
Look here for information on how to find out which processor you are using.
Search Knowledge BaseForum Search
- How can I change my payment method/ payment processor?
- Where can I get an invoice for my payment?
- How does the billing work?
- I paid for X hits but I haven't used them yet - why are you billing me again?
- What are the payment options for an upgraded account?
- Can I pay using AMEX?
- If I upgrade, who is charging my credit card?
- What is the tax status of StatCounter?
- Can I pay using my Maestro card?
- How do I know which payment processor I am using?
- How do I change/update my credit card details?
- How do I change my credit card details - Realex?
- How do I change my credit card details - Worldpay?
- How do I change my credit card details - Paypal?
- How do I change my credit card details - 2Checkout?
- There is no attachment to the invoice email - can you resend it?
- Pro-rata/Partial refunds
- Why has the VAT on my recurring payment changed?
- Why has my Worldpay subscription amount changed?