Why has my Worldpay subscription amount changed? Knowledge Base › Billing
Apologies for any confusion - unfortunately it is not possible for us to amend the auto-email that is sent by Worldpay when a subscription amount changes.
If you have recently received a changed subscription amount email from Worldpay, this is because the Irish Government has changed the standard VAT rate from 21% to 21.5% for all invoices issued on or after 1 December 2008.
If you have a $9 net subscription for a 1,500 upgrade, for example, and you are subject to VAT, your payment amount will change from $10.89 ($9 plus 21% VAT) to $10.94 ($9 plus 21.5% VAT).
Broadly, only the following are subject to Irish VAT:
* Non-VAT registered EU individuals/businesses i.e. those without a valid VAT number
* All Irish resident individuals/businesses
Note that this information is current as at November 2008.
Search Knowledge BaseForum Search
- How can I change my payment method/ payment processor?
- Where can I get an invoice for my payment?
- How does the billing work?
- I paid for X hits but I haven't used them yet - why are you billing me again?
- What are the payment options for an upgraded account?
- Can I pay using AMEX?
- If I upgrade, who is charging my credit card?
- What is the tax status of StatCounter?
- Can I pay using my Maestro card?
- How do I know which payment processor I am using?
- How do I change/update my credit card details?
- How do I change my credit card details - Realex?
- How do I change my credit card details - Worldpay?
- How do I change my credit card details - Paypal?
- How do I change my credit card details - 2Checkout?
- There is no attachment to the invoice email - can you resend it?
- Why has the VAT on my recurring payment changed?
- Why has my Worldpay subscription amount changed?