I just started using StatCounter but it's not working. Your system is broken. I know I'm having visitors but they are not being tracked by your system. What's wrong? Knowledge Base › Bugs
Please double check your site to ensure our code has indeed been installed properly.
The most common cause of this problem is that the code has not been installed correctly, has been altered in some way (often by accident), or some other code on the page is interfering with the StatCounter code.
An easy way to ensure the code has been installed correctly is to load your site, right click the page and select "View page source" from the drop down menu.
Search Knowledge BaseForum Search
- I've been using StatCounter for a while but it seems to have stopped working. It's not tracking any more visitors. What's wrong?
- I just started using StatCounter but it's not working. Your system is broken. I know I'm having visitors but they are not being tracked by your system. What's wrong?
- The counter is installed correctly but it is not increasing!
- Are the email reports working - how do I configure them?
- The StatCounter.com homepage won't load - and my counter won't load on my webpage.
- The country, city, state, regions stats are a little off. I know my friend is from xxx but he is coming up as xxx.
- Why xhtml valid code is not validating as w3c valid code - why?
- The code is installed fine but it's not counting any visitors for some reason.
- All of my visitors are coming up with a "no referring link" - is there a problem?
- Cross checking the visitor/summary stats the unique visitors don't add up.
- The lifetime count from "my projects" page is different from the total being displayed on my counter - why is it different?
- My visitors aren't being counted - why?
- I can't register - what's wrong?
- Unique Visitors are DIFFERENT in the Summary Stats compared to the Detailed Log Stats - what's wrong?
- The Blocking Cookie and/or Remember Me features are not working.