- Server: PWS/126.96.36.199
X-Px: ht fra-ti2-n35.panthercdn.com
P3P: policyref="http://www.statcounter.com/w3c/p3p.xml", CP="ADMa OUR COM NAV NID DSP NOI COR"
Search Knowledge BaseForum Search
- How can I track downloads?
- How do I delete my account?
- Can I alter the StatCounter code?
- What happens when my log file is full - does StatCounter stop tracking?
- Do you reserve the right to share my email addresses or my clients' site users' email addresses with third parties?
- Do you have a secure (HTTPS / SSL) tracking code?
- Why is this service free?
- If a visitor does not have cookies enabled are they still tracked by the system?
- What is the database error message I'm seeing?
- Does StatCounter work with Craigslist?
- How do I close my account?
- How do I make my counter invisible?
- What is log? What do you mean by logsize?
- Why is my log still at 100 if the "free" log-size is 500?
- How do I delete a project?
- How do I enable cookies in my browser?
- Lost your password or username?
- Do I have to display a banner ad on my website? Why is this service free? I don't like free services - what are you getting out of it?
- How can I assign a label / name to a visitor's IP address?