How do I install StatCounter using Wix - HTML5 Version?
- Sign up for a free account at StatCounter and follow the steps to create your first project and generate your StatCounter code.
- If prompted, make sure to choose Wix HTML5 Version from the list of Installation Guides.
- Copy the StatCounter code.
- Log into your Wix website (opens in a new window).
- Click "My Account" (or click "Create" if you don't already have an existing website).
- Click "Edit" to launch the HTML5 site editor.
- Click the Plus icon to add an element, and select the 'Apps' item from this menu.
- Click the "HTML" app icon.
- Under the option Mode, choose 'HTML code' from the drop down list.
- Paste the StatCounter code into the HTML /embed code box.
- Click "Update".
- Resize and drag the counter to your desired location.
- Click "Publish".
- Repeat this for all pages of your site
- Please contact support if you need any assistance or have a question.
Answers to the majority of questions we receive can be found here in the knowledge base.
- How do I install StatCounter using Wix - Flash Version?
- How do I install StatCounter using Wix?
- How do I install StatCounter using Wix - HTML5 Version?