Can I make my hit counter visible on my homepage and invisible on the rest of the pages?
Yes, please use these steps to generate two copies of your code. One of the copies will be just for the homepage and will be a visible counter. The other copy of the code will be for all the other pages and will be an invisible counter.
1. Login to StatCounter
2. Click the project name you want the code for
3. Click the mini-wrench towards the upper left hand corner
4. Click the "Install Code" link
5. Select "Visible Counter On Homepage Only"
5. Follow the directions in the guide
Answers to the majority of questions we receive can be found here in the knowledge base.
Your search - hit counter some pages - did not match any questions.
- Make sure all words are spelled correctly.
- Try different keywords.
- Try more general keywords.
- Try fewer keywords.