What is a landing page in the keyword stats? Knowledge Base › Statistics
This is very useful in the keyword stats. With the StatCounter code you can insert it on every page of your website. Of course you don't just get visitors coming into your website from just the homepage. They can find your website from any page.
The landing page column in the keyword stats shows this nicely - it will show the keyword they typed in the search engine as well as the page they 'landed on' when they visited your website first.
Search Knowledge BaseForum Search
- Why are the stats different to my server log analysis?
- Who has access to view my stats?
- What is a landing page in the keyword stats?
- What timezone are these stats recorded in?
- Is it possible to exports the stats as a CSV or Excel file?
- There are pages recorded in my stats that do not exist on my website - pages from other websites and pages from people's hard disks like file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Jim/My%20Documents/ Gallery.htm - why?
- What does "no referring link" mean?
- The unique visitor/returing visitor counts are a little off.
- Why do I not get keyword stats even though I know I am getting referrals from search engines?
- How do I view these real-time stats and visitors?
- Why is data showing up for "Week 53" in my stats? Aren't there only 52 weeks in the year?
- Why am I getting so many zero second visits? How can someone visit for zero seconds?
- Help! Strange pages are showing up in my stats!
- What is the security code?
- What are Exit Links?
- What does #1 mean?