What is log? What do you mean by logsize?
Free accounts have 500 log size, so at any point of time stats details will be shown from last 500 pageloads.
Say 250 users have viewed your web pages 2 times then our stats will show details of those 250 users, however if 10 users have viewed your web pages 50 times by re-loading or visiting that web page again then stats will be shown of those 10 users only because StatCounter shows stats details only from last 500 pageloads.
Summary Stats are cumulative and are for the life of the project while detailed stats like visitor path, came from, entry/exit links (etc), are solely dependent on logsize.
Answers to the majority of questions we receive can be found here in the knowledge base.
- How can I track downloads?
- How do I delete my account?
- How do I use Custom Tags?
- Custom Tag Use Cases
- Can I alter the StatCounter code?
- What happens when my log file is full - does StatCounter stop tracking?
- Do you reserve the right to share my email addresses or my clients' site users' email addresses with third parties?
- Do you have a secure (HTTPS / SSL) tracking code?
- Why is this service free?
- If a visitor does not have cookies enabled are they still tracked by the system?
- What is the database error message I'm seeing?
- Does StatCounter work with Craigslist?
- How do I close my account?
- How can I view stats from only certain countries / cities / states?
- Why does the URL say "Unknown"?
- My email report is missing / didn't get delivered.
- In my downloaded log the leading zero (0) in zip codes has been removed - how can I fix this?
- How do I enable async (asynchronously) tracking?
- How do I add StatCounter to GoDaddy Quick Shopping Cart?