Why is my log still at 100 if the "free" log-size is 500? Knowledge Base › General
Please make sure that you are not blocking email from email@example.com!
In May of 2007 an email was sent out to every StatCounter member - - all 1.5 million of them, announcing that the new "free" log was being raised from 100 to 500 pageloads. Members were advised that to take advantage of the new log-size, they should login to their StatCounter account, click "Adjust Logs" on the projects page and increase existing projects by 400 pageloads.
All NEW projects will automatically start with 500 pageloads, just the way your older projects started with 100, but the adjustment must be made.
To get your projects log size set to 500 please try the following steps.
1. Login to StatCounter
2. Click the "Adjust Log" link at the top / middle of the page
3. Change the log size to 500
4. Click the "Adjust Log" button at the bottom
Search Knowledge BaseForum Search
- How can I track downloads?
- How do I delete my account?
- How do I use Custom Tags?
- Custom Tag Use Cases
- Can I alter the StatCounter code?
- What happens when my log file is full - does StatCounter stop tracking?
- Do you reserve the right to share my email addresses or my clients' site users' email addresses with third parties?
- Do you have a secure (HTTPS / SSL) tracking code?
- Why is this service free?
- If a visitor does not have cookies enabled are they still tracked by the system?
- What is the database error message I'm seeing?
- Does StatCounter work with Craigslist?
- How do I close my account?
- How can I view stats from only certain countries / cities / states?
- Why does the URL say "Unknown"?
- My email report is missing / didn't get delivered.
- In my downloaded log the leading zero (0) in zip codes has been removed - how can I fix this?
- How do I enable async (asynchronously) tracking?
- How do I make my counter invisible?