How do I delete a project?
Please try these steps :
- Login to StatCounter
- Click the settings icon to the extreme right of your project / site name
- Click on "Edit Project Settings" from the drop-down
- Click on "Delete Project" option from the left navigation bar
- Enter your password
- Click the "Delete Entire Project" button
Answers to the majority of questions we receive can be found here in the knowledge base.
- How can I track downloads?
- How do I delete my account?
- How do I use Custom Tags?
- What are some Custom Tag use cases?
- Can I alter the Statcounter code?
- What happens when my log file is full - does Statcounter stop tracking?
- Do you reserve the right to share my email addresses or my clients' site users' email addresses with third parties?
- Do you have a secure (HTTPS / SSL) tracking code?
- Why is this service free?
- If a visitor does not have cookies enabled are they still tracked by the system?
- Statcounter and the GDPR
- What is the database error message I'm seeing?
- Does StatCounter work with Craigslist?
- How do I close my account?
- How can I view stats from only certain countries / cities / states?
- Why does the URL say "Unknown"?
- My email report is missing / didn't get delivered.
- In my downloaded log the leading zero (0) in zip codes has been removed - how can I fix this?