How do I install StatCounter using Tripod?
- Sign up for a free account at StatCounter and follow the steps to create
your first project and generate your StatCounter code.
- If prompted, make sure to choose Tripod from the list of Installation Guides.
- Sign into Tripod (opens in a new window)
- Click Sitebuilder tab from the set of tabs on the bar at the top. Make sure that your HOME PAGE is displayed.
- Click Site Add ons icon at the bottom.
- Click one of the locations at the bottom of the web page that show up where you want to place the code and see the StatCounter icon. It is a good idea to have this icon show because it will prove that the Statcounter code is active in that page. It will be a small line saying Add your Site Add on here. This is where the Statcounter icon will show up.
- Click on Business ToolsClick on Add next to the Add HTML code here
- Copy and Paste the Statcounter html code in the box provided.
- Click on Done tab at the bottom of the box. This will automatically save your code to ALL the web pages in your site, besides your Home page.
- Click the publish to Web icon
Search Knowledge Base