Lost your password or username? Knowledge Base › General
Don't worry. It happens to the best of us. But do try to keep it in safe place this time. Here is the form to have it emailed to you:
If you're not able to retrieve it that way please contact our support team so they can assist you. Try to include as much information about your account as possible so we can verify your identity.
- What you believe the password is
- Address, telephone number of file
- Number of and name(s) of projects
- Possible email address on file
Search Knowledge BaseForum Search
- How can I track downloads?
- How do I delete my account?
- Can I alter the StatCounter code?
- What happens when my log file is full - does StatCounter stop tracking?
- Do you reserve the right to share my email addresses or my clients' site users' email addresses with third parties?
- Do you have a secure (HTTPS / SSL) tracking code?
- Why is this service free?
- If a visitor does not have cookies enabled are they still tracked by the system?
- What is the database error message I'm seeing?
- Does StatCounter work with Craigslist?
- How do I close my account?
- How can I view stats from only certain countries / cities / states?
- How do I make my counter invisible?
- What is log? What do you mean by logsize?
- Why is my log still at 100 if the "free" log-size is 500?
- How do I delete a project?
- How do I enable cookies in my browser?
- Lost your password or username?
- Do I have to display a banner ad on my website? Why is this service free? I don't like free services - what are you getting out of it?