Lost your password or username? Knowledge Base › General
Please use this page to reset your password.
A link to change the password will be sent to the email address we have on file. If the email does not seem to arrive please double check the spam / junk mail folder, it will come from the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you're not able to retrieve it that way please contact our support team so they can assist you. Try to include as much information about your account as possible so we can verify your identity.
- What you believe the username/password is
- Address, telephone number of file
- Number of and name(s) of projects
- Possible email address on file
Search Knowledge BaseForum Search
- How can I track downloads?
- How do I delete my account?
- How do I use Custom Tags?
- Custom Tag Use Cases
- Can I alter the StatCounter code?
- What happens when my log file is full - does StatCounter stop tracking?
- Do you reserve the right to share my email addresses or my clients' site users' email addresses with third parties?
- Do you have a secure (HTTPS / SSL) tracking code?
- Why is this service free?
- If a visitor does not have cookies enabled are they still tracked by the system?
- What is the database error message I'm seeing?
- Does StatCounter work with Craigslist?
- How do I close my account?
- How can I view stats from only certain countries / cities / states?
- Why does the URL say "Unknown"?
- My email report is missing / didn't get delivered.
- In my downloaded log the leading zero (0) in zip codes has been removed - how can I fix this?
- How do I enable async (asynchronously) tracking?
- How do I add StatCounter to GoDaddy Quick Shopping Cart?