Do you have a secure (HTTPS / SSL) tracking code? Knowledge Base › General
Yes! This is available to all upgraded accounts. If you have an upgraded account please use these steps to get a HTTPS/SSL compliant version of the StatCounter code :
1. Login to StatCounter
2. Click the gray wrench to the far right of your project name
3. Click the Reinstall Code link in the upper left menu
4. Click the type of site you have or the Default Installation Guide link to the right
If you do not have an upgraded account and are interested in more information please visit this URL :
Search Knowledge BaseForum Search
- How can I track downloads?
- How do I delete my account?
- How do I use Custom Tags?
- Can I alter the StatCounter code?
- What happens when my log file is full - does StatCounter stop tracking?
- Do you reserve the right to share my email addresses or my clients' site users' email addresses with third parties?
- Do you have a secure (HTTPS / SSL) tracking code?
- Why is this service free?
- If a visitor does not have cookies enabled are they still tracked by the system?
- What is the database error message I'm seeing?
- Does StatCounter work with Craigslist?
- How do I close my account?
- How can I view stats from only certain countries / cities / states?
- Why does the URL say "Unknown"?
- How do I make my counter invisible?
- What is log? What do you mean by logsize?
- Why is my log still at 100 if the "free" log-size is 500?
- How do I delete a project?
- How do I enable cookies in my browser?