TypePad Install Guide
- Copy the StatCounter code (highlight + ctrl c)
- Login to your account at Typepad.com (opens in a new window)
- Go to Library and select Typelists.
- Select Add a Typelist.
- For option 1 select "Links". For option 2 name it "StatCounter". Click create new Typelist.
- Add StatCounter code, insert as shown below and click save.
- Select settings, ensure "Notes as text" is selected and save changes.
- Click back to your dashboard, select design and then content.
- In the categories column, select "Your Typelists", in the next column select "StatCounter" and "Add this Module".
- You can now drag and drop this StatCounter module wherever you wish. At the bottom is best. Finally, save all changes.
These instructions have been compiled and verified: August 2014