Webs (previously known as Freewebs) Install Guide
- Sign up for a free account at StatCounter to get your StatCounter code.
- Copy the StatCounter code.
- Log into your Webs.com account (opens in a new window) with your username and password.
- Click the "Edit This Site" button.
- Click "Builder" in the top navigation bar.
- Click "Layout" in the bottom navigation bar.
- Click the "Custom HTML" button. Drag the module to the position where you would like your StatCounter to appear.
- Double click the text "Double click and edit custom HTML" which appears inside your new module. Add your StatCounter code in the text box that appears and select "Save Changes".
StatCounter is now active on your Webs.com site and will immediately begin recording visitor information.
These instructions have been compiled and verified: August 2012