Yuku Install Guide
- Copy the StatCounter code.
- Log into your Yuku.com account (opens in a new window) with your username and password.
- Go to "Manage Community" and select the community on which you'd like to install your StatCounter code.
- Under "Design" select "Customized Skins".
- Choose "Edit HTML".
- Insert your StatCounter code in the area labeled "Custom Footer" and select "Save".
- Select "Apply".
Note: Yuku allows the html-only version of StatCounter code. Certain stats will not be available such as referring links, keyword analysis, and page titles.
StatCounter is now active on your Yuku forum and will immediately begin recording visitor information.
These instructions have been compiled and verified: November 2012