Magento Hosting Providers
One of the most popular platforms for ecommerce websites is Magento, and finding a hosting provider for such can be a difficult task. In short, you have many options to hosting your Magento website, however, the provider you choose should meet your individual needs. There are a number of Magento hosting providers to choose from, so be sure to do your research to determine which is best for your business.
At StatCounter, we provide our valued members with information about where their web traffic is coming from and how they interact on your site. Of course, in order to utilize this information, you will first need to set up your Magento webstore and set up the StatCounter tracking code. Before you do this, however, let us fill you in on some of the best Magento hosting providers and how to select the right one for your online store.
Popular Magento Hosting Providers
As mentioned before, there is a number of Magento hosting providers out there and you will need to be sure that the one you choose will be able to satisfy your particular needs. Of course, pricing also comes into play, but choosing the cheapest Magento hosting provider may not be in your best interest as these are often of lower quality. Be sure to do thorough research into each of the Magento hosting providers you are considering, as this will help you make the best choice for your website.
BlueHost Magento Hosting
As one of the most reputable web hosts, BlueHost is able to work with a number of different platforms, including Magento. BlueHost actually makes it incredibly easy to install Magento. There are a plethora of installation guides online to help you in this endeavor and best of all, BlueHost’s pricing starts as low as $2.95 per month, making it a surprisingly affordable Magento hosting provider.
eHost.com Magento Hosting
Another popular Magento hosting provider is eHost.com. Like BlueHost, eHost.com has made a name for themselves in the hosting industry and are trusted by websites in various industries. If you are looking to set up an e-commerce store using Magento, eHost.com has an easy to understand guide for setting this platform up. Additionally, eHost.com is just as affordable as BlueHost with prices starting at $2.75 per month!
iPage Magento Hosting
iPage is another Magento hosting provider that has become popular of late. The best part of iPage’s Magento hosting is the simplicity it offers. iPage offers 1-click installation for many platforms, including Magento, which can make setting up your website quick and simple. Better yet, iPage is just as affordable as their competitors with plans starting at $1.99 per month. If you are looking for a quick and easy Magento hosting provider for a low cost, you might want to look into iPage.
As our trusted domain and web hosting provider, 1&1 has a wide range of quality hosting solutions to help your website succeed online. If you still aren’t sold on 1&1’s services, most of their hosting plans come with a free domain and many additional features to help improve your site.
Advantages of Magento
Choosing the right web hosting company for your Magento site is a big decision that should not be taken lightly. However, in choosing Magento for your online store, you have opened up the potential for a number of important benefits. Some of the best advantages of using Magento for your e-commerce store are:
- Third Party Integration: With Magento, you are able to integrate third party apps, like PayPal and MailChimp, into your site with ease. In fact, Magento is one of the best platforms for integrating apps like these, so if this is something you believe your store needs, Magento might be right for your site.
- Search Engine Optimization: Magento does a good job at allowing users the ability to drive organic traffic to their site. With a sound SEO strategy and keyword research, having your website rank for competitive keywords in your industry can easily be done with enough time dedicated to such.
- Versatile CMS: One of the best features offered by Magento is an easy to use and versatile content management system (CMS). The page editor is visual-based, rather than code, which can make transforming your website easy, even if you don’t have experience in coding.
- Can Support A Lot of Products: Magento has the ability to support thousands of products on your site, and can process thousands of orders every hour! This allows you to build up your store as large as you would like, although this may cost a bit extra if you don’t want this to affect your website’s page load speed.
- Security CAPTCHA: While you will still need to get an SSL certificate for your website, Magento comes with CAPTCHA equipped logins, so you can be sure bots are not trying to hack into your site.
Track Your Progress with StatCounter Today!
Regardless of the Magento hosting provider you choose, you will need to track the progress of your website with StatCounter. Whether you are having trouble installing your tracking code or are curious about our Growth Plan, you can contact StatCounter member support by filling out the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Share this article
Contact your StatCounter Growth Expert for a free 30 minute consultation
Understand your visitors with Statcounter
See why over 2,000,000 bloggers, web designers, marketing and SEO professionals and small business owners around the world use Statcounter to grow their business.Learn More