What is the security code?
The security code puts you in control of your project. If someone robs your webpage with your StatCounter code included, you will have their hits recorded as well. To stop those hits from being recorded, you simply need to generate a new StatCounter Security Code for your project, and then install the code on your website.
To enable Security code:-
1. Log in your statcounter account.
2. Click on small wrench icon next to project name
3. Click on Security Code link.
4. For 'Enable or disable security checking?' select Enabled from list.
5. Hit Submit button at bottom.
Thanks for your feedback!