How do I block my IP address so it does not get recorded?
Please follow these steps to prevent your own hits from logging in the stats.
You can see your IP address at this site :
1. Login to StatCounter.
2. Click the blue gear icon to the right of the project name you want to modify.
3. Click "Edit Project Settings" in the drop down.
4. In the left menu under Project Config click "Ignore Visits".
5. Use this page to create a Blocking Cookie to ignore your hits or setup IP blocking to ignore your hits. The Blocking Cookie is the better method.
6. If you used IP blocking click the "Save settings" button on the bottom right when done