My email report is missing / didn't get delivered.
Sometimes the cause of this is the email has been filtered and sent to the spam folder. Please double check your spam folder and let us know if you don't see it there.
The email comes from firstname.lastname@example.org, you might try searching your mail for that.
GMail users who's reports are going to Spam can use these steps to ensure future reports go to the inbox.
- open the email
- click the drop down arrow in the upper right corner
- select create filter
- click "Create filter with this search »" on the lower right
- check "Never send it to Spam" then
- at the bottom check "Also apply filter to matching conversations."
- click Create filter button