How do I install StatCounter using GoDaddy Website Builder?
- Sign up for a free account at StatCounter and follow the steps to create your first project and generate your StatCounter code.
- If prompted, make sure to choose GoDaddy Website Builder from the list of Installation Guides.
- Copy the Statcounter code.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to your website to open your site.
- Select Edit Website or Edit Site to open your website builder.
- - Click Pages on the right
- - Click the page to add the code to
- - Scroll to the bottom of the page
- - Click the green + sign above the footer
- - On the right search for the HTML section and select Add.
- - Paste the StatCounter code into the "custom code" box
- - In forced height put in 2
- - Click done at the top
- - Do this for every page of your site then click Publish
- After that your StatCounter code will be installed on your site
Your StatCounter will now begin recording visitor information and, if you chose the visible option, your counter will be visible on your GoDaddy Website Tonight site! (The image below shows a sample StatCounter.)
Thanks for your feedback!