How do I install StatCounter using NVU editor?
- Sign up for a free account at StatCounter and follow the steps to create your first project and generate your StatCounter code.
- If prompted, make sure to choose NVU editor from the list of Installation Guides.
- copy the StatCounter code (highlight + ctrl c)
- Open NVU and open the page you want to add the StatCounter code to
- Click on the SOURCE tab.
- Scroll to the bottom of this page
- Paste the StatCounter code (ctrl v) just before the < /BODY> tag
- Save the file and re-upload it to your web site
Thanks for your feedback!