How do I install StatCounter using Yahoo! Site Builder (Windows)?
- Sign up for a free account at StatCounter and follow the steps to create your first project and generate your StatCounter code.
- If prompted, make sure to choose Yahoo Site Builder from the list of Installation Guides.
- copy the StatCounter code (highlight + ctrl c)
- Open Yahoo Site Builder
- Open the page you want to edit
- Select the "Insert" menu at the top, select "Code Elements" then select "HTML"
- A new window should popup titled, "HTML Code". Paste your StatCounter code here and click the "OK" button.
- A new field will showup on your web page which represents the StatCounter code, please move it to the bottom of your page.
Official Yahoo help page regarding SiteBuilder
" SiteBuilder 2.5 > Using Code Elements "
Thanks for your feedback!