How does an upgrade work?
When you upgrade with StatCounter, additional log space is made available to your account.
This additional log space allows you to retain online access to a longer period of stats.
Note that YOU must assign the additional log to the projects in your account. This is NOT done automatically so that YOU can decide how best to allocate the additional log among your projects.
To allocate your additional log to your projects, log into StatCounter, go to the My Projects page and click the "Adjust Log" link at the top of the page.
Answers to the majority of questions we receive can be found here in the knowledge base.
- Can i pay with a business check (cheque) for a full year?
- How do I upgrade?
- I upgraded my account but my log size has not been increased - how long does it take?
- I want to upgrade for a full year - not a monthly subscription.
- How does an upgrade work?
- If I upgrade, how soon will the additional log space be available to me?
- Do I have to upgrade when my free log quota is full?