Can I pay using AMEX?
Yes - but currently ONLY for payments in EUR.
If you wish to pay directly via an AMEX card, you must pay in EUR.
If you choose to pay in USD, payment by AMEX is not available to you directly. (i.e. AMEX will NOT appear in the dropdown menu)
If you wish to pay in USD via an AMEX card, you can do this by selecting the Paypal payment option.
Answers to the majority of questions we receive can be found here in the knowledge base.
- How can I change my payment method/ payment processor?
- Where can I get an invoice for my payment?
- How does the billing work?
- I paid for X hits but I haven't used them yet - why are you billing me again?
- What are the payment options for an upgraded account?
- Can I pay using AMEX?
- If I upgrade, who is charging my credit card?
- What is the tax status of StatCounter?
- Can I pay using my Maestro card?
- How do I know which payment processor I am using?
- How do I change/update my credit card details?
- How do I change my credit card details - Realex?
- How do I change my credit card details - Worldpay?
- How do I change my credit card details - Paypal?
- How do I change my credit card details - 2Checkout?
- There is no attachment to the invoice email - can you resend it?
- Pro-rata/Partial refunds
- Why has the VAT on my recurring payment changed?
- Why has my Worldpay subscription amount changed?