How do I know which payment processor I am using?
To check which payment processor you are using:
- Log into StatCounter
- Click the "Billing" link in the top navigation bar
- Under the title "Services" you will see the list of active and ended subscriptions in your account.
- In the "Processor" column the name of the Payment Processor you are using will be displayed.
Note that your payment processor may be any of the following:
- Check/Money Order
- Wire/Bank Transfer
Answers to the majority of questions we receive can be found here in the knowledge base.
- How can I change my payment method/ payment processor?
- Where can I get an invoice for my payment?
- How does the billing work?
- I paid for X hits but I haven't used them yet - why are you billing me again?
- What are the payment options for an upgraded account?
- Can I pay using AMEX?
- If I upgrade, who is charging my credit card?
- What is the tax status of StatCounter?
- Can I pay using my Maestro card?
- How do I know which payment processor I am using?
- How do I change/update my credit card details?
- How do I change my credit card details - Realex?
- How do I change my credit card details - Worldpay?
- How do I change my credit card details - Paypal?
- How do I change my credit card details - 2Checkout?
- There is no attachment to the invoice email - can you resend it?
- Pro-rata/Partial refunds
- Why has the VAT on my recurring payment changed?
- Why has my Worldpay subscription amount changed?