Why is data showing up for "Week 53" in my stats? Aren't there only 52 weeks in the year?
There are a number of days either at the beginning or at the end of the year that are not part of the "normal" 52 weeks of the year. PHP and/or MYSQL treats weeks as being not just any 7-day period, but specific periods from Mondays to Sundays. This can leave some "stray" days if a year starts or ends in the middle of a week. For example, in 2005, the year started on a Saturday. PHP/MYSQL does not treat the two days of Saturday and Sunday as the first week of the year, rather "Week 53".
Answers to the majority of questions we receive can be found here in the knowledge base.
- Why are the stats different to my server log analysis?
- Who has access to view my stats?
- What is a landing page in the keyword stats?
- What timezone are these stats recorded in?
- Is it possible to exports the stats as a CSV or Excel file?
- There are pages recorded in my stats that do not exist on my website - pages from other websites and pages from people's hard disks like file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Jim/My%20Documents/ Gallery.htm - why?
- How is 'Paid Traffic' determined?
- What does "no referring link" mean?
- The unique visitor/returing visitor counts are a little off.
- Why do I not get keyword stats even though I know I am getting referrals from search engines?
- How do I view these real-time stats and visitors?
- Why is data showing up for "Week 53" in my stats? Aren't there only 52 weeks in the year?
- Why am I getting so many zero second visits? How can someone visit for zero seconds?
- Help! Strange pages are showing up in my stats!
- What is the security code?
- What are Exit Links?
- What does #1 mean?