How can I change my payment method/ payment processor?
In order to switch payment processor, you simply need to re-upgrade your StatCounter account.
- Log into your StatCounter account.
- Click the "Upgrade" link in the top navigation bar.
- Selection your preferred payment option and follow the instructions to complete your new upgrade.
Please note that if you believe you are due a credit or refund, you should submit a ticket to the StatCounter Support Team for assistance.
Answers to the majority of questions we receive can be found here in the knowledge base.
- How can I change my payment method/ payment processor?
- Where can I get an invoice for my payment?
- How does the billing work?
- I paid for X hits but I haven't used them yet - why are you billing me again?
- What are the payment options for an upgraded account?
- Can I pay using AMEX?
- If I upgrade, who is charging my credit card?
- What is the tax status of StatCounter?
- Can I pay using my Maestro card?
- How do I know which payment processor I am using?
- How do I change/update my credit card details?
- How do I change my credit card details - Realex?
- How do I change my credit card details - Worldpay?
- How do I change my credit card details - Paypal?
- How do I change my credit card details - 2Checkout?
- There is no attachment to the invoice email - can you resend it?
- Pro-rata/Partial refunds
- Why has the VAT on my recurring payment changed?
- Why has my Worldpay subscription amount changed?