Are the email reports working - how do I configure them?
Email reports can be added, edited, removed and re-sent from this URL
The most common cause of a missed email report is that it ended up in the spam / bulk mail folder some how. Please search your spam folder for an email from email@example.com.
Answers to the majority of questions we receive can be found here in the knowledge base.
- I've been using StatCounter for a while but it seems to have stopped working. It's not tracking any more visitors. What's wrong?
- I just started using StatCounter but it's not working. Your system is broken. I know I'm having visitors but they are not being tracked by your system. What's wrong?
- The counter is installed correctly but it is not increasing!
- Are the email reports working - how do I configure them?
- The StatCounter.com homepage won't load - and my counter won't load on my webpage.
- The country, city, state, regions stats are a little off. I know my friend is from xxx but he is coming up as xxx.
- Why xhtml valid code is not validating as w3c valid code - why?
- The code is installed fine but it's not counting any visitors for some reason.
- All of my visitors are coming up with a "no referring link" - is there a problem?
- Cross checking the visitor/summary stats the unique visitors don't add up.
- The lifetime count from "my projects" page is different from the total being displayed on my counter - why is it different?
- My visitors aren't being counted - why?
- I can't register - what's wrong?
- Unique Visitors are DIFFERENT in the Summary Stats compared to the Detailed Log Stats - what's wrong?
- The Blocking Cookie and/or Remember Me features are not working.